Monday, December 6, 2010

Essence Of Christmas

Once in a year,we are celebrating the Christmas Day.Christmas is a season of celebrating the birth of our Jesus Christ.A time of happiness and forgiveness.And a time of loving and sharing.This is the most happiest event of the year.Everybody is excited because it is near already.Different decorations are seeing in our surroundings and it brings different excitements for everyone.
Christmas is a chance to gather together as a family,to share old traditions and make new memories.The spirit of Christmas is love and peace for everyone.And this is my wish this Christmas.To give love,to stay our family as one happy family to make our neighbors feel happy and make them special,to heal the heart of those who have hatred in their hearts and change into love,peace to one another not only this Christmas but for everyday.I can achieve my Christmas wishes by start loving my family,my neighbors and my country and by giving respect and love to others.

2 comments:

  1. ...i hope you have a Merry Christmas girl....what a good explanation about Christmas...always do your good job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very meaningful post. I like your ideas about the essence of Christmas. Keep up the good work.=)

    ReplyDelete