Thursday, January 13, 2011

Reflections

Time goes very fast.First grading and second grading periods are already done.I had learned many things in this two last grading periods. But this time, I think I had learned more things in this third quarter than the las two quarters.

I had learned to create my own web page. I find myself easily in making my own project. And in this grading period, gives me a lot of improvements. Because of the help of my classmates and friends, I always finished my projects and drafts on time. I also thanked my classmates to helped me in making my projects. Without them I won't passed my project in time. So in this coming last quarter, I will do my very best so that I will passed this subject.

4 comments:

  1. it's a good post..!nice thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you.
    You do have GOOD FRIENDS to help in those times that you are in need.

    Keep on doing your projects and drafts on time.

    Happy 19 Ate!
    :)

    Take Care.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete