Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CHANGE:IT STARTS WITH ME

Every individual has the right to change.Changing is normal.Change do not only apply with the physical features.Mental, emotional and other aspects change through the years.Change is the only constant thing that happens in the world.We can not change the fact that all of us and everything around us changes.Even likes change.You can't control it.
Some people say that it is hard to change.But the truth is, they are only afraid to change their personality or the way who they really are.I can say also that it is very hard for me to change.But I can't do anything.Although it is hard for me, I can still be the same.I know these changes can help me to show who really I am, it also helps me to face the reality.And as an ordinary person, setting my goals and making them into reality is one way for me to show that the youth is still the hope of the future.
Let us bear in mind that in every moment and in every second, things are meant to change.'Coz there is no permanent in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment