Monday, February 14, 2011

KANNAWIDAN

'KANNAWIDAN? what is that all about?'.... That was the words that came first in my mind when I hear the word KANNAWIDAN.At first, I didn't have the care about that event.Some people say, "Nagadu ti magatang idiay KANNAWIDAN" others also say, "Nagmayat diay KANNAWIDAN".When I heard those words, I got curious.And when I finally saw that place, I got a little bit more curious.So, I'd decided to go inside of that place and I found out that there are so many different products of the different municipalities of Ilocos Sur were displayed there.I know how beautiful and interesting was it.There we can see products that we do not usually see here in Vigan only.We can see also there some and shocking products because of it's quality.And because of that, there are so many people who buy different products.Such as, plants, different foods, bags etc.
According to the people, KANNAWIDAN was all about culture and traditions.And now I know that KANNAWIDAN is very important also because through this event, we are preserving and sustaining our old traditions and attractive products.So, we must learn to patronize our own products.

No comments:

Post a Comment